Tomato stuffed with bulgur
Ingredients for 6 servings
6 large meat tomatoes
10 dag bulgur or couscous
2 B. Parsley
1. Blow or boil the couscous in vegetable soup or boil it according to the instructions on the package.
2. Finely chop shallots. Dice the paprika into very small pieces. Peel the cucumber, cut in half and scrape the seeds with a teaspoon. Cut the flesh into small cubes. Finely chop the parsley.
3. Cut off the tops of the tomatoes. Scoop out the seeds from the fruit with a spoon. Pass the seeds through a sieve. grab the juice
4. Mix the bulgur with parsley, chopped red pepper and cucumber. Dress with lemon juice, tomato juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Season the inside of the tomatoes with salt and pepper. Fill with bulgur or couscous. Cover the lid.
Serve with grilled meats or as an appetizer.
Want to taste more?
You can find an overview of the Dagobert recipe here.