Vitamins are useful in winter. This green vegetable soup is like a real vitamin booster for the cold season.
Warm broth is always good for winter. It is even better because the soup not only warms the inside and tastes good, but also helps detoxify the body. Detox recipes are just right. full load green vegetables With precious ingredients, this delicious detox soup: Broccoli, for example, is a true superfood with high-quality protein, vitamin C and vitamin K. Don’t forget: you can eat the stalks as well as the small flowers of broccoli*. Other green ingredients in the soup, such as kale, spinach, and peas, also provide healthy vitamins, minerals, and fiber. So, if this year is all about healthy eating, you should add this recipe to your repertoire. This is a delicious way to detox. Many vegetables and liquids support the kidneys and liver to cleanse the body. In addition, vegetable soup It is full of fiber for a long time because it is rich in dietary fiber.
Also interesting: Get through the winter: This immune booster with ginger boosts your immune system.
Detox soup with plenty of green and yellow vegetables: Ingredients
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||10 minutes|
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 200 g broccoli
- 200 g kale
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 150 g fresh spinach
- 100 g peas
- Coconut Milk 120ml
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper
- Chili Flakes (if needed)
Lose weight with soup? This quick vegetable soup is even delicious.
Detox Soup: How to Prepare Green Vegetable Soup with Vitamin Boosters
- First wash all green vegetables. Peel and diced the garlic and shallots and heat a little oil in a large saucepan until translucent.
- Separate the florets from the broccoli and cut the stems and kale. Lightly fry the broccoli along with the kale in a saucepan over high heat.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and add the spinach and peas. Simmer the soup over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Let the soup cool for a while, add coconut milk and mint, and puree everything with a hand blender. Season with salt, pepper and chili to your liking. Reheat on the stove if necessary.
Bon appetite! (mad) *Merkur.de is an offer of IPPEN.MEDIA.