Ribollita is an Italian specialty that does not use animal products. Now read on where vegetable soup comes from and how to prepare it.
Ingredients for Italian Rivolita
“Rivolita” is a vegetable soup with roots in Tuscany. This soup was originally intended to use leftovers from the previous day. Ribollita’s specialty is that the soup bowl is lined with old slices of bread. It can be recycled in this way.
For 4 servings of Revolita, you will need the following ingredients:
- 250 g white beans
- 1 liter of water
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stalks of thyme
- 200 g carrots
- 100 g potatoes
- 250 g savoy cabbage
- 1 stick of celery
- 200 g tomatoes
- 600ml vegetable broth
- salt and pepper
- One Ciabatta
Buy Revolita Ingredients organic quality. So you can be sure that the product does not contain artificial ingredients. Pesticide Included. Instead of buying from a supermarket, consider visiting a local organic store or market. In this way, we support local providers.
Make Ribollita Your Own: This is the way to success.
Schedule about 40 minutes to prepare the revolita. But the beans must be soaked the night before. Here’s how to cook revolita step by step.
- Soak the beans overnight in a bowl filled with water.
- boiled white beans Cook on low heat for about an hour until softened.
- Peel the onion and garlic and cut both into small pieces.
- Fry the onion and garlic with a little olive oil.
- Wash thyme, shake dry, and pick individual leaves.
- Add thyme leaves to the saucepan.
- peel carrot And potatoes and dice.
- Wash cabbage, celery, and tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Carrots, Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage, Celery, tomato Also put in a saucepan and simmer everything for another 10 minutes until the savoy cabbage crumbles.
- Deglaze the soup with vegetable broth and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Mix half of the beans and add both mashed beans and mashed beans to the remaining vegetable soup and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season the revolita with salt and pepper.
- Place 1-2 slices of dried bread on each plate and top with the finished revolita.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or orange underline Some links to supply sources are affiliate links. By purchasing here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de. Because Utopia.de receives a portion of the proceeds from sales. More info.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for voting!