The soup diet can help you eat healthy and sustainable and relieve your digestive system. However, it can also be problematic in the form of a crash diet. You can learn more about the pros and cons here.
Many magazines and journals primarily praise the soup diet as a weight loss diet. So when you “sin” again, you have to eat “thin yourself”. But such an attitude can quickly leave us starving for days and only pursue our ideal weight. Whether a diet is healthy and sustainable often plays a subordinate role.
not just helping one person nutritional deficiencies It promotes the post-diet yo-yo effect, but may also cause a negative self-image. So, as part of your soup diet, focus more on eating healthy and doing things that are good for your body. If you want to lose weight, you need to keep focusing on losing weight. mental health Avoid constant hunger.
Soup Diet: General Advice
If you want to have a healthy, full-bodied as well as ecologically sensible soup diet, you may want to consider the following tips:
- Include as many types of vegetables in your diet as possible. When choosing, be sure to base your selections on what’s on offer depending on the season. For example, in autumn and winter pumpkin, potatoesparsnip, Kale and leek. In warmer months it can be opened. tomatopumpkin, paprika and broccoli to fall again. More information on this can be found in us. seasonal calendar.
- To save time, you can prepare a large amount of soup at one time. It can also be partially frozen and thawed as needed. You’ll soon be stocking up on different types of soups and making sure the menu is varied enough. tip: You can make soup in a variety of ways. plastic free freezeby using them for example freeze in glass.
- If you want to soothe your stomach for a while, you need to cook the vegetables enough to release the broth.
- In order not to lose the pleasure of eating, the soup can be seasoned with spices, herbs, oils and (vegetable) cream. You can also add lentils and beans before making the puree. They ensure a creamy consistency and vegetable protein.
- You can also add a little rice to the soup if you are more hungry.
- Do you sometimes feel something sweet? This is also not a matter of the soup diet. outside oatmealsteamed fruits, plant drinks and nut butter You can make a warm morning soup.
If you are getting enough calories and nutrients, you can go on a soup diet. for up to 2 weeks Execute. After that, the digestive system must be slowly reintroduced into solid food. To make your body more comfortable, you can do without alcohol, nicotine or sweets during soup fasting.
Soup Diet: This is the advantage.
If you follow the soup diet properly, you will get many benefits, including:
- So, eat a lot of vegetables (and possibly cooked fruits) and provide a lot of food during this time. micronutrients.
- If you pay attention to local food, this diet is also climate-friendly. After all, you save a lot CO2 emissions all. If you use organic products, avoid synthetic products as well. Pesticide.
- In our busy lives, we often don’t chew long enough, so our intestines have to grapple with larger pieces of food. that number gas and bloating favor. A soup diet can give your digestive system a break.
- Especially during the cold season, you can warm yourself up with a warm broth with every meal.
- You can also try a lot of new things. healthy soup recipe outside. This way you can avoid prepared meals and use your cooking time as valuable time. my time use.
- Ideally, you will be motivated to continue eating healthy and sustainably after a soup diet.
Be aware of these shortcomings
Depending on how you design it, the soup diet can also have its downsides.
- If you make the soup with only low-calorie vegetables, you will rarely feel full. Therefore, ingredients (potatoes, pumpkin, legumes or rice) and enough fat (such as high-quality vegetable oil or (vegan) cream) integrated.
- After a few days of the soup diet, you are at high risk of quickly becoming bored and craving solid foods. Then you can take a break or make the soup more interesting in taste.
- You may get the impression that you don’t need to drink any more. After all, I only eat liquid food throughout the day. Nevertheless, you should continue to drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day. It is best to use (semen) water or unsweetened tea.
- The crucial downside of the soup diet, as with many forms of diet, is that you can no longer easily eat out with friends. After all, you want to go through the soup treatment. Therefore, you should not follow this diet for too long. Or you can make an exception or order the soup from the restaurant.
Soup Diet: Recipe Ideas
Here are some recipes that are suitable for a soup diet.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or orange underline Some links to supply sources are affiliate links. By purchasing here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de. Because Utopia.de receives a portion of the proceeds from sales. More info.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for voting!