Life-threatening poisoning: woman paralyzed by expired vegetable soup

A French woman living in the Essonne region near Paris was almost completely paralyzed after eating an expired vegetable soup. The woman suffered from a life-threatening poisoning and she has little chance of recovery, a family friend told the media earlier this week. At the Pasteur Institute, a leading medical research center, scientists discovered that …

Life-threatening poisoning: woman paralyzed by expired vegetable soup Read More »