Turkish lentil soup is an exotic variation on traditional lentil soup. With our simple recipes you can prepare delicious meals in your own kitchen.
Required for Turkish lentil soup.
Lentil soup is one of your absolute favorite dishes, but still want to try something new? Then try this recipe for Turkish lentil soup. What’s special about it? instead of conventional plate lenses red lens Used – and lots of spices.
For 2 servings you will need the following ingredients:
important: Buy Turkish Lentils Soup Ingredients organic seal. It is best to pay attention to this even when using exotic materials. fair trade stamp. In this way, synthetic pesticides are avoided and fair working conditions are supported in the growing area.
No special kitchen equipment is required to prepare the soup. All you need is a hand blender.
Prepare Turkish Lentils Soup: Here’s how.
The long list of ingredients is deceptive. It doesn’t take much time or experience to prepare Turkish lentil soup. That’s how it gets done.
- Peel the onion, garlic and carrots and cut everything into small pieces.
- Wash the mint and chop as finely as possible.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil Put the onion slices in the pan. Fry until transparent, then add garlic.
- Wash the tomatoes and remove the stems. Divide into quarters and place in a saucepan with tomato paste. Also add most of the mint.
- After about 2 minutes, add carrot slices, cumin and paprika powder. Fry the whole thing for 5 minutes. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Wash the red lentils and place them in a saucepan with the vegetable stock.
- Cook the soup over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- When the lentils are soft and puffy, you can puree the soup.
- Try Turkish lentil soup with chili flakes, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Divide the soup into plates and garnish with the remaining mint.
tip: It tastes good when you cook it at home. baguette or bread.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or orange underline Some links to supply sources are affiliate links. By purchasing here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de. Because Utopia.de receives a portion of the proceeds from sales. More info.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for voting!